Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Ultra Feminine

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but fur is coming back and going big for this year's winter season. But this time it's not only coats and shawls, its shoes, purses, and clothing in fur detailing. Many talented and world known-designer are showcasing their fall/winter collections with this trend. I am loving this trend and have a major weakness for fur so I can not wait to get my hands on a few items! If you are an animal activist, like I am, you can still buy items made with faux fur, most of the time you can't even tell the difference.

Designer:



marc jacobs fur trend winter 2011
Marc Jacobs

chanel fur trend fw 2010 2011 Fur Fashion 2010/2011
Chanel

Donna Karen

Missoni

Hot Trend Winter 2011 Fur

Celebs in fur:






Kim Kardashian- (a big fan!)


No comments:

Post a Comment